Tuesday, March 28, 2006

He may be small, but he's strong....

Somebody's neck is getting a lot stronger!!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute :) He looks like he is ready to crawl.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

I will have to say, the boy does have a very strong neck. Lance will be happy to have him wrestle for him one day. Now just teach him not to sleep on his back.

Love,
Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

FRIDAY - March 31
well, since Daddy D is apparently slacking off on the daily writings, I guess I will have to remind all of you INDY FOLKS on this TUESDAY MARCH 28TH comment page to not forget to join us poor souls in the "Outer Banks" in moving your clocks ahead one(1)hour this weekend -SPRING FORWARD! This will probably take its toll on darling little J-Doo's schedule-so get ready Guy & Doo-JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE IT ALL SET UP......"-)
We miss you like crazy!
Love you-Grandpa "Uncle Shaun" & Grandma Laurie Jo/