Well, Jaden is signed up for flag football at the YMCA this season. He is SO excited. However, we are a bit bummed because his first practice is this coming Friday. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but Shannon and I are going on a 3 day Cruise and won't be here. We can't wait for our trip, but it will be bittersweet. I think this will be the longest that Shannon and I have been away from the boys at the same time. Additionally, we won't be able to call them while on the ship, so it will be that much harder. They will be in good hands with grandma, but we will miss them. I'm scared to think what grandma and the crazies will do while we are gone. It will probably be a vacation for them as well. I'm sure grandma will need one after we return! We are VERY lucky to have her here to help out. I don't know how we would do it all without her. Have a great week everyone!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment