So Jaden and I were in the car the other day and he became excited all of the sudden. I wasn't sure what he was talking about and I was also trying to drive. Once I figured it out, he had found a few more freckles on his arm and thought that meant he was becoming a "big boy" now. He then proceeded to advise me that now that he had more freckles like me (mine are probably sun spots and liver spots), he would certainly be getting hair on his legs and belly button soon. Once that happens he wants me to teach him how to cook. That's because: "Mommies don't cook. Only daddies cook." This kid continually cracks me up! Although I am a bit concerned that he is looking forward to growing up to cook versus driving a car or playing football. I may have more of an uphill battle than I had anticipated with this one. Enjoy your day!Monday, October 12, 2009
Big Boy
So Jaden and I were in the car the other day and he became excited all of the sudden. I wasn't sure what he was talking about and I was also trying to drive. Once I figured it out, he had found a few more freckles on his arm and thought that meant he was becoming a "big boy" now. He then proceeded to advise me that now that he had more freckles like me (mine are probably sun spots and liver spots), he would certainly be getting hair on his legs and belly button soon. Once that happens he wants me to teach him how to cook. That's because: "Mommies don't cook. Only daddies cook." This kid continually cracks me up! Although I am a bit concerned that he is looking forward to growing up to cook versus driving a car or playing football. I may have more of an uphill battle than I had anticipated with this one. Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is right Daddies do cook!
Such is life..............
MIA Chief cook and bottle washer
Post a Comment