Saturday, August 22, 2009

Long Day.....Short Night......

Mommy had her "girl's weekend" from Friday till....whenever. We hope that she returns tomorrow. Nevertheless, I was SO fortunate to have Grandma Libby come by and get JDab around 7 pm this evening. She knew that I had a fantasy football draft tonight and was kind enough to offer to come get the little man. Well, I drafted, but still had Austin on my lap during the majority of the draft. I "finally" got him to sleep and then the phone rang. Jaden was on the other end. He said he wanted to come home to see Austin and Daddy. Grandma was kind enough to bring him home. He probably fell asleep about 30 minutes after his return, but I am SO happy he is home. He's sleeping next to me right now and I love, love, love it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been a week





tap tap tap tap..........