Well, just a couple of things tonight. First of all, I noticed that the post I made for Grandma Laurie Jo's birthday was my six hundred and sixty sixth post. That's a little concerning on several levels. The next thing is that Austin is doing his next sleep study tonight, at home. We have the machine here monitoring him. We really need your thoughts and prayers for a good result. We want him off the oxygen SO badly. However, we will do whatever it takes to get him where he needs to be. I mostly want him off of it because I feel so terribly for him. In any event, think positive thoughts! Thanks ahead of time and have a GREAT week!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we wish him the best and want him off it also
waiting to hear the results
Mia Gx2
BTW
the reference to GLj and 666 is well taken- she is evil!
Hehehehehehe
Post a Comment