Since it seems like I have been giving updates about Austin more than Jaden lately, I thought I would post a couple of things for your enjoyment. Jaden is truly one of the most humorous people I know. I thought I would list a few of the things that have made me chuckle in the last couple of weeks while watching him. I hope you enjoy as well, but if you don't, it's alright by me because they made ME laugh and that's really all I care about. ;-)
Jaden: "Daddy, what color is my hair?"
Daddy: "Brown. What color is daddy's hair?"
Jaden: "White and Black"
Daddy:Depressed
Jaden: "Mommy said you stink."
Daddy: "Yes, daddy stinks sometimes."
Jaden: "It's okay daddy. I stink too. I'll stink with you."
(That's unconditional love. On Jaden's part)
Jaden: "You a poopy butt."
Daddy: "We can't say that word."
Jaden: "We can't say that word in front of mommy. It's our secret."
Daddy: Smiling, yet knows he will regret these words for the rest of his life. "It's our secret, mommy doesn't have to know."
Jaden: "Where's your freaking shirt?"
Daddy:Thinking mommy needs to watch her mouth around Jaden. ;-)
There are new one's everyday, I just can't always recall them. Enjoy your weekend!
Jaden: "Daddy, what color is my hair?"
Daddy: "Brown. What color is daddy's hair?"
Jaden: "White and Black"
Daddy:
Jaden: "Mommy said you stink."
Daddy: "Yes, daddy stinks sometimes."
Jaden: "It's okay daddy. I stink too. I'll stink with you."
(That's unconditional love. On Jaden's part)
Jaden: "You a poopy butt."
Daddy: "We can't say that word."
Jaden: "We can't say that word in front of mommy. It's our secret."
Daddy: Smiling, yet knows he will regret these words for the rest of his life. "It's our secret, mommy doesn't have to know."
Jaden: "Where's your freaking shirt?"
Daddy:
There are new one's everyday, I just can't always recall them. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:
Yes Jaden is very, very funny. Good stuff Guy.
Love,
Tammy
Jaden andMIA Grampa are having "our taLK" TODAY
It is going well!
He should know all kinds of new stuff to share with Mommy and Daddy after today
GLj is covering her ears!!!!!!!!!!!! and eyes
IN TOWN MIA G&GLjx's2
Post a Comment