So I felt as though I must post this while it was still fresh in my mind. Today I was feeling comfortable enough in my sexuality that I wore a pink shirt into work. Well, I didn't think much of it, as I often wear this shirt. However, as I was getting Jaden breakfast this morning he asked "Why are you wearing mommy's shirt?" This may be the last time I ever wear this shirt. How can I tell Jaden not to wear mommy's shoes around or grab her purse, yet I walk around in her shirt. Thanks for putting me in my place Jaden. I shouldn't be wearing a pink shirt anyway.Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Pink Slip for the Pink Shirt
So I felt as though I must post this while it was still fresh in my mind. Today I was feeling comfortable enough in my sexuality that I wore a pink shirt into work. Well, I didn't think much of it, as I often wear this shirt. However, as I was getting Jaden breakfast this morning he asked "Why are you wearing mommy's shirt?" This may be the last time I ever wear this shirt. How can I tell Jaden not to wear mommy's shoes around or grab her purse, yet I walk around in her shirt. Thanks for putting me in my place Jaden. I shouldn't be wearing a pink shirt anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Why would you want to wear your wife's pink shirt anyway?
Note: the shirt buttons on the wrong side. duhhhhhooohhhhhhh
I bet it looked "cute" on you though........
MIA FIL
OMG, that was hilarious this morning but it just made me laugh so hard I cried. I love our son!
How funny! Guess he put Daddy in his place, so give him back his purse :)
Grandma
Smart and honest!!! I love it.
Tammy
Post a Comment