Yeah, this is a picture of Jaden before school on Wednesday. Mommy stayed home to get some rest, and daddy was in charge of getting JDab ready for school. When daddy is in charge, it's really up to Jaden on the attire. I think he looks great. Mommy disagreed.....Your thoughts???Enjoy your week!

4 comments:
Of course he's still extremely adorable but I do try to match his clothes a tad better than this...Oh & nice halloween shirt at the end of November :-P
I have to agree with Shannon. Jaden seems to have a look that says~ I can't believe my dad is going to let me leave like this! I NEED MY MOMMMY!!!!!
Aunt Tammy
Good thing it is dark in the mornings, that would be "My Excuse" for that attire.
MIA FIL
Dang right he is adorable. All boy. And you can have halloween all year if you want to,punkin.
Just come to Grandma's house :) Love you
Post a Comment