
Shannon and I had the fortunate situation to be able to go to dinner with our friends, Hilary and Seth last evening. Grandma had Jaden over for the evening and so we were able to get out for dinner and come home and watch a movie. I can't tell you where we
went to dinner because of trademark laws, but it was very, very good. Shannon and I kind of became seafood restaurant snobs, since we lived in Florida for two years and got to eat at some EXCELLENT seafood places, but we were pleasantly surprised last night. Our friends wanted to go to a Korean BBQ place, but Shannon wasn't sure how her belly would deal with that, so this "other" place was suggested. Again, I can't reveal the name, but I'll give you a hint. See above! Happy Sunday.
3 comments:
Hmmmm I just don't seem to get it
MIA FIL
I don't either. What the heck are you talking about?
Tammy
Jaden & Grandma had pizza, yogurt & popcorn-yummy yummy- and LOTS of fun!!!!!
Post a Comment