We had the incredible opportunity to visit Kings Island this weekend on a "private" company event. Basically what that means is that you NEVER have to wait in line for a ride because the park is closed for your party. I have never experienced anything like this before. I rode 5 of the best rides at Kings Island in about an hour and I spent most of that time walking from ride to ride. In any event, Shannon and I went a day early, rented a room at the Wolf Park Lodge and took Jaden and Zack to the indoor waterpark the day before. I cant put into words how great the trip was, so I'll see if the pictures might help.....Enjoy......

The indoor campground for the fellas...

Look at the rock climbers

Part of the indoor waterpark. What a blast!!!!

Outside of the hotel. Beautiful.

More of the sights

Rolling with the amigo!

Do you have any seeds left? I love those toasted.....

She is very "uniqe"....some will get the joke, and if you don't.....I envy you!

"North Carolina, Come on and raise up......." Do I have the wrong "Pablo" in mind????

Much like daddy......Happy wherever he is at the time.....

For a moment, I thought I might have to sign over custody to a 13 year old inside a Spongebob suit and Kings Island. Yeah, I would have missed Jaden, but it sure would have taught that kid a lesson for impersonating a cartoon character....Find another way to make $8 an hour, punk!!!!

Jaden has no fear in his life! No hands wherever he goes!

Living the dream!

Daddy, this is the life...I can do this ALL DAY LONG!!!!

What I meant was............................................
1 comment:
That looks like EVERYONE had a blast.. well almost everyone....grrrrrrr
MIA Grampa
Post a Comment