This is what happens when you are "trying" to keep your son in bed on a Monday while he is sick, yet he does not agree with your decision. The kid has a very, very strong grip, as well as some fingernails that might need a trim. In any event, when you see Jaden's "MEAN FACE", be afraid, be VERY afraid! I'm not sure what side of the family to blame this particular face on because I can see it in my father, yet I also see it in my wife on occasion.......Hmmmmmm.Enjoy your week!
I got my a@@ kicked by a two year old......AGAIN!
Oh, and for those of you checking in for an update, Jaden is feeling much, much better. He is on antibiotics and he is like a different kid....much fewer "MEAN FACES". ;-)

1 comment:
So have you learned anything from these experiences?
MIA FIL
Post a Comment