Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I should have bought another Mustang GT

So the transmission went out on me yesterday. My car has less than 50,000 miles, but the warranty ran out in March of 2007. Therefore, I am probably looking at about a $4000 or more repair on this thing. I should have stuck with the Ford's and Chevy's I have driven all of my life. What was I thinking trying to step up to an "adult" car. First of all, I'm not an adult. Just ask Jaden. Secondly, you should really buy a car that is in your repairable price range. Live and learn, live and learn. Enjoy your short week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...Please say that is not the cost......OMG.

Anonymous said...

S-I-L-
A guy I work with has a dreaded AUDI- here is his advise:

www.blauparts.com = ATF KIT
www.audicarparts.com
www.ross-tech.com
www.bentleypublishers.com
www.shokan.com - used parts
He said it sounds too easy but change the tranny fluid B4 you do anything-- JUST SOME SUGGESTIONS!! YES-SHAUN-IT'S HERBIE!! :-)