Monday, May 26, 2008

2008 Small Blessings 500

I almost forgot to post this picture of Jaden. This was at daycare on Friday. They have all the kids bring in their bikes and have a "500". They all get medals and it sounds like a pretty good time. Shannon and I weren't able to be there, but one of her friends took a picture of Jaden while he was there watching his son in the race. JDab is a pretty cute kid, if I do say so myself! :-)

Little Crazy Man!

This is a picture from the 2007 SB500. Jaden stole a car in this one. This is NOT the car he brought to the event. Man is he growing up fast.

Oh, and here he is exactly one year prior to the 2007 SB500. WOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what I miss, darn it!

Living in Missouri

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME IN FLA.
WE WILL MISS YOU!!
DANG IT ANYHOW........

LOVE YOU-
LJ

Anonymous said...

Wow, how my little baby has grown...
sniff, sniff