Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Zoo Review / Blind Date

Mommy and Jaden are both off of work / school this week and have been having a ball. In fact, Shannon set Jaden up on a "blind" date with her friend's daughter, Phoenix (what a cutie!). The date took place at the zoo and I thought you might enjoy the pictures.

JDab anxious and well dressed for the date!

Probably a little "small talk" here: "So, is this your first time here?"

Trying to impress the lady with humor. The ole upside down sunglasses gag. It usually kills, but not this time. However, it's still cute.

Daddy likes what he sees here.....moving in......Confidence, Jaden, confidence!

AWESOME plan little man, work the parent! If her mommy likes you, you are in!

Shannon was proud of this picture so I thought I would post.

The Rhino.

The Stallion.

He is a "closer". Uncle Brandon, take note. He's TWO and doing better than you! ;-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Guy, I do believe this is by far your best work ever. Jaden is a stud.

Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

Last picture is so like Daddy!


Laughing so hard my stomach hurts