Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jaden es en el amor

The Spanish to English translation of the title says: "Jaden is in love." The only shows he wants to watch now are Dora the Explorer or Go Diego Go! It looks like we have reached that age in which my friends with kids have all warned me about. Your child ONLY wanting to watch one or two dvd's over and over and over and over and over and over again. For those of you that are familiar with the program in which I speak will understand when I say that whenever I complete a task at home now I think to myself "I did it! I did it!" Oftentimes when no one is home, I also do the dance to it as well. In any event, I was a little concerned that Jaden was watching a "girls show" until I saw an artist's rendition of what Dora might look like when she grows up and then it all came together for me. That's my boy! ;-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's monkey is that?

Anonymous said...

A very concerned grandma says:
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!