Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Game Over!

Well, it's official! Daddy has thrown in the towel when it comes to the "me first" mentality I have maintained for over thirty years. I didn't truly realize it had happened until earlier this week. I was in Best Buy with a new Playstation 3 game IN HAND, when it occurred to me to look for a CD with a song Jaden seemed to enjoy on the Kids Stuff station on Sirius on the way to school. Not only did I put the PS3 game back, but I walked out of the store the proud new owner of "The Wiggles: Live" CD for Jaden. I can't tell you who the Wiggles are or what prompted me to think of the haunting "Hot Potato" song that they sing, but they seem to make Jaden happy when he hears them (probably something subliminal and potentially evil) and therefore I purchased a copy. I'm telling you, there is BIG money to be had in the children's entertainment world. I really need to sit down and start writing children's books. Based on the ones we pay handsomely for, I would guess I could knock out three to five of them a day! ;-) Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that you should write books. I always thought that you would be a writer of some sort. This could be your calling. By the way, this is not a joke. I am very serious.

Tammy

Oh - and the Wiggles!!! You made fun of Barney when my kids watched him. This is much more disturbing!