Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Free at last, free at last!

Well, after another "escape" from his crib, we decided to go ahead and take the front off of it and let Jaden have his big boy bed a little earlier than planned. So far, it's been a challenge because he doesn't understand that he needs to stay in his bed at night, so daddy has ended up sleeping on the floor next to him for the last two evenings. Hopefully he will understand it soon.

Trying out the new bed right after I removed the front.

Actual night time footage of him sleeping IN the bed. This did not last all night!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet he loves his new found freedom
He is the cutest kid ever

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is getting so big and grown up. I forgot how many challenges there are in raising a toddler.

Miss you all,
Tammy