Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Doctor Visit Update / School Meeting

Well, Jaden had a doctor's visit yesterday for a normal check up and some shots. He did very well with the shots, all three of them. He cried at first, but as soon as they were done, he was fine. In fact he was very enamored with the band aids they put on and I think he had pulled them off within fifteen minutes of having them applied. He was also weighed and measured. He is currently 28.10 lbs, which falls in the 75th percentile. Not sure if that is good or bad? I think it make it sounds like he is fat, but the doctor says it's a good thing. :-) As for height, he is 33.5 inches tall, which falls in the 70th percentile. So I guess when it is all said and done he can beat up about three quarters of the kids he comes across. :-) We also had a "parent / teacher" conference yesterday at school. It sounds like the little Guy is doing very well in school and they said Jaden is VERY well known by all the kids, as well as the parents that come into the room. He must get that outgoing personality from Shannon! Anyway, all is well with Mr. Jaden and I'll try to get some pictures this weekend so you don't have to read my drab postings. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more pictures.............