Monday, September 24, 2007

Daddy lives on the edge....

Yes, this is a real picture. Daddy has removed the blockade from the TV and fireplace. I could end up really, really regretting this move, but it has been done. So far, Jaden hasn't messed with the TV too much, but there have been a couple of instances where the little Guy walked up, turned back to me with a deviant look and turned the TV off.....and then on.....and then off.....and then on.....and off. Finally daddy got his fat lazy behind off the couch, since it was during football, to tell him "NO"! I'll keep you posted on how this turns out. I am truly hoping it doesn't involve me showing you a picture of the new 27" TV I had to move back downstairs since Jaden put a toy through the screen. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it will happen to the t.v. when you least expect it. Outside of that, how about the Raiders FINALLY finishing a game with a win. Nick has been begging to get rid of the starting quarterback!!! Does it take a 9 year old to make a good call for the raiders?