Monday, July 09, 2007

Weekend at Jaden's

We had another nice weekend in Indiana. We had some friends over on Saturday for a cookout and on Sunday I pressure washed the house and Shannon planted flowers. Man it was HOT out yesterday. I think it hit 92° and it was very humid. Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy.

Mr. Jaden sporting a new haircut and wandering the back yard.

Jaden's friends Justin and Logan

Look at the great job mommy did planting flowers!

This is my gift for being in Seth and Hilary's wedding. It's a branding iron for the grill. Now I can have my initials in my steaks! I think this is the most original groomsman's gift I have ever see or received. I am looking forward to trying it out sometime this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That branding iron is way too cool!
Those boys sure look like they were having a good time.
Looks like Mr. TGD and Ms. SDD had a lot of work to do this past weekend.