Monday, March 05, 2007

Ridiculous

So I'm reading a magazine the other day and come across this item; NASCAR Baby. Not "It's NASCAR BABY!!! Woooohoooo!!!!" (being yelled by a gentleman who drove his house to the track to sit on top of it to wach the race.) NO.... I mean the name of the dvd is NASCAR Baby. It's a dvd designed for children to: "Watch when they are young to introduce your love of racing to the sports youngest fans. Featuring Officially Licensed footage of your favorite drivers, cars, teams and crews along with all of the sights, sounds, traditions and colors of the most thrilling sport on four wheels, NASCAR BABY allows parents, grandparents, families and friends to share their love, loyalty and passion for NASCAR with their children." Anyway, I'm just curious to see which Grandpa purchases this item first for Jaden. Now Grandpa Tom did buy Jaden a full Raider's uniform for Christmas, so maybe this should be Grandpa Shaun's thing........ ;-) That is if I "choose" to allow NASCAR on Jaden's TV in the living room.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I know there are two happy grandpas out there :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sure that they are very happy. I just can not wait to see Guy and Jaden in their matching Nascar outfits. How cute would that be. You better start growing that mullet that you had in high school. It always was a good look for you Guy.

Anonymous said...

consider it a done deal, may even look for a nascar drivers suit for Jaden, buy Guy.... you are on your own!