Good morning! Just thought I would give you all a little update on JDab. Unfortunately he is a little under the weather. He has been teething all weekend, which includes a constant runny nose, watery eyes and a drooling of which I have not witnessed since we owned an English Bulldog when I was growing up. Additionally, to add fuel to the fire, he has a pretty bad cough. However, our doctor always tells us to give him Dimetapp when he has a cough, so that is what we are doing. We will see if he is any better by tomorrow before we decide to head out to the doctor. Anyway, he is home today with daddy and hopefully can get some rest and start feeling better quickly. I will keep you all posted on his progress. Also, can you believe that in a month and a day Jaden will be one year old? Where did the time go? Well, have a wonderful Monday and a great week!Monday, January 08, 2007
Cold and Flu Season
Good morning! Just thought I would give you all a little update on JDab. Unfortunately he is a little under the weather. He has been teething all weekend, which includes a constant runny nose, watery eyes and a drooling of which I have not witnessed since we owned an English Bulldog when I was growing up. Additionally, to add fuel to the fire, he has a pretty bad cough. However, our doctor always tells us to give him Dimetapp when he has a cough, so that is what we are doing. We will see if he is any better by tomorrow before we decide to head out to the doctor. Anyway, he is home today with daddy and hopefully can get some rest and start feeling better quickly. I will keep you all posted on his progress. Also, can you believe that in a month and a day Jaden will be one year old? Where did the time go? Well, have a wonderful Monday and a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment