Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Late Night Reflection

Another "late" evening for me, and what do I do to enjoy it between my sad existence of reality TV shows (Miami Ink, Seinfeld and Sportscenter) and wonderful existence of raising my child? I spend it going through the "archives" of JDab's World postings. WOW! What a freaking ride. I started back on the February postings and worked my way up to the present. It has been SO much fun. I basically got to watch Jaden grow before my eyes in 15 minutes. The funny thing is that if you actually read the posts, I have grown before your eyes as well. I have to tell you, as a child, and adolescent, I hated having pictures taken of me, but after getting the few that are available from my mother, I am VERY, VERY happy that I have all of these of Jaden. He is either going to be visually impaired from the flashes he has had to endure the last 5 months, or is going to believe he is going to become a model. However, if I were a "betting man", I would say he will be calling Jim McMahon for sunglass suggestions very shortly. In any event, this whole thing has been an unbelievable and incredible progression for both Shannon and I, and it has shaped our lives in a way I can't put into words. I have this feeling that this "ride" has only just begun and as scary as it will probably be, I welcome it with open arms! Happy Wednesday to All!!!!

No comments: